WHAT WE DO
Creating a seamless visitor experience
Our role as the independent peak body for the Great Ocean Road regional tourism sector is to develop a seamless visitor experience through collaboration to position the Great Ocean Road as Australia’s foremost sustainable tourism region.
We aim to achieve this through the following key objectives:
- To facilitate, promote and advocate for the sustainable development (product, infrastructure and industry), marketing and management of tourism for the region
- To increase visitor yield
- To increase visitor dispersal geographically and seasonally
- To increase visitor satisfaction
- To increase business and community participation, engagement and support
THE INVERTED PYRAMID
COLLABORATION = SUCCESS
- Consistent visitor service excellence
- Research driven cooperative marketing
- A breadth & depth of infrastructure, products & events
- Risk management plans
- Supportive communities
We can help develop your business
Become a Business Partner
Join us to build a strong and flourishing region by becoming a business partner. A range of opportunities have been developed to suit the needs of businesses across the region.
Our mission is to provide leadership for the development, marketing, management, advocacy and facilitation of sustainable yield growth of the regional visitor economy.
Connect with Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism to receive the monthly enewsletter and regular communications specifically for tourism businesses in the Great Ocean Road Region.