Sales Executive | Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism
- Work for the official Regional Tourism Board for the Great Ocean Road region
- Part time, autonomous role with flexible hours (20 hours per week)
- New business focus
- Sell exciting products and services to tourism operators on the Great Ocean Road
If you are a self starter, a sales hunter and love face to face sales then this role could be what you are looking for. Your main responsibility is to grow sales and seek new business opportunities for Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism (GORRT) by selling a range of business products and services to tourism operators across the Warrnambool, Moyne and Glenelg Shires.
* Identifying, sourcing and approaching tourism operators with a view to becoming part of the regional visitor economy program
* Build and maintain strong relationships with existing GORRT business partners
* Sell in a range of digital solutions and business services
* Achievement of set budgets and weekly sales reporting
* Work with GORRT staff, Local Government Tourism Managers and Visitor Information Centre Managers
* Proven experience in B2B sales and cold calling
* Preferred understanding and knowledge of the tourism industry
* Experience in selling digital products and and solid knowledge of the digital landscape
* Competent in MS Outlook/ Excel /Word and CRM systems
* Solid business acumen
* Love face to face sales
* Ideally you will have a background in a similar role and be very comfortable cold calling and working autonomously whilst managing your own territory.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive package including a base retainer + incentives with flexibility to manage your hours of work.
Ideally you will be based in the western end of the Great Ocean Road region and you will have your own car and phone.
To apply for this position, please read the position description below and email your CV directly with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position description here – https://www.greatoceanroadtourism.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/PD-Sales-Executive.pdf
Applications close Monday 11th February 2019