PO Box 930
(03) 5562 1316
ABN: 77 166 120 565
“No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.”
– H.E. Luccock
JOIN THE CONVERSATION…
Our aim at GORRT is to continually strive to market this spectacular region as a desirable destination for domestic and international visitors. This includes brand strategy development to increase brand equity, visitation growth & dispersal and achieve an annual increase of cooperative industry participation & support. It also means ensuring we develop and maintain robust strategic marketing partnerships.
To download a copy of our Corporate Strategy including our Marketing plan, click here.
KEY MARKETING PRIORITIES:
The key marketing priorities for GORRT are as follows:
- Increase visitor yield
- Increase business participation and support
- Increase community/operator engagement, awareness and support
- Creating seamless visitor experiences to increase satisfaction yield and length of stay to the Great Ocean Road Region
- Highlight the broader experiences in the region to create awareness of the diversity of the region that it is not just a coastal experience
- To increase visitor dispersal geographically and seasonally
- Take action that will drive strong response – create interest and have a newsworthy angle for PR and social media channels
- To build a stronger (more unified) digital presence for the region with striking visuals, high interactivity and consumer friendly content
- An increased emphasis on servicing consumer needs across the entire region (rather than just industry)
We can help you develop
Become a Business Partner
Join us to build a strong and flourishing region by becoming a business partner. A range of opportunities have been developed to suit the needs of businesses across the region.
Our mission is to provide leadership for the development, marketing, management, advocacy and facilitation of sustainable yield growth of the regional visitor economy.
Connect with Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism to receive the monthly enewsletter and regular communications specifically for tourism businesses in the Great Ocean Road Region.