On March 20th we celebrated the graduation of the inaugural China Host business graduates! A huge congratulations to each and every participant for committing to this journey for themselves, their business and the region. Class of 2019 –
Timboon IceCreamery, Live Wire Park, Great Ocean Road Resort – Anglesea, Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie, Warrnambool Cheese and Butter, 12 Apostles Helicopters, Apollo Bay Bakery, Alkina Lodge, Lady Bay Resort, Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs, Worn Gundij @Tower Hill, Gardens Caravan Park and Moyne Shire Council, Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, Southern Ocean Mariculture and Cape Otway Lightstation.
A huge thank you to;
- Warrnambool City Council for establishing the program especially Shaun Miller for driving a regional approach,
- Corangamite Shire Council and Moyne Shire Council for their support and commitment,
- Asialink for sharing their knowledge, experience and open guidance, Nick, Xiaoyi and Thomas you are consummate professionals,
- Gaibo – Jessica and Gary for sharing your experience especially the challenges and opportunities and real case studies
- ATEC, for supporting development at a grass roots level and all the experts and partners that have contributed to this journey.
We look forward to continuing the collegiate approach the class of 2019 have created and putting into practice the learnings from the journey.