If you’re ready to learn more about the inbound tourism sector, the Australian Tourism Export Council (ATEC) is holding a series of ‘International Ready’ webinars between January 28-30, 2020.
Developed in partnership with industry experts, the live webinars will share the latest market information and trends to help launch you into the world of international tourism.
Delivered by the highly experienced and knowledgeable Mark Abercromby (Managing Director of A&A Travel Services), the course will cover:
- Introduction to inbound tourism: why, what and how; facts and figures.
- Getting started: types of travellers; get to know your market; cultural influences; and understanding statistics.
- Getting ready to sell: Travel Distribution System; pricing; and packaging.
- Selling: sales calls; sales materials; business to business; and direct to consumer
- TExT (Tourism Export Toolkit): an introductory guide to Inbound Tourism
Becoming ‘International Ready’
Date: January 28 – 30 (2 hours daily)
Time: 2pm-4pm (AEST)
Cost: $110 ATEC Members ($220 Non Members)