GORRT HEAD OFFICE
Level 2 ‘Old Police Station’
PO Box 1467
(03) 5561 7894
ABN: 77 166 120 565
2016 Tourism Awards Workshops and VTIC Regional Roadshow
The Victoria Tourism Industry Council (VTIC) is on the road and visiting you! Come along to a 2-hour ‘Roadshow’ and get together with your industry peers to hear all about this year’s Tourism Awards or other topics and hear how you can leverage your business, share ideas, successes and liaise with the people who represent your industry.
*Nominations are now open for the 2016 RACV Victorian Tourism Awards and operators entering are encouraged to start their submission asap and utilise the workshops for assistance.
Meet the VTIC team over some refreshments and choose any two of the following workshops each running concurrently for approximately 45 minutes:
Workshop 1: Why enter the RACV Victorian Tourism Awards? (1st session only)
- Why Enter?
- What you will achieve…
- Entrant testimonials
- What resources are required?
- Choosing the right category
- Understanding the rules
Workshop 2: Latest and Greatest of Business Events Victoria (BEV)
- What can Business Events Victoria (BEV) do for your region?
- Get involved and benefit with BEV
- How BEV operates
- Calendar of events
- Distribution of opportunities
Workshop 3: Developing a sound business with VTIC and Tourism Accreditation
- VTIC Policy and Event update
- How to access to business tools offered by VTIC
- Why be accredited?
- Where will accreditation take your business?
- Learn of the specific accreditation requirements
- Introduction of the new online accreditation system
Workshop 4: Planning your Tourism Awards submission and what has changed in 2016? (2nd Session only)
- Tap into Victoria’s tourism success
- 2016 Program changes
- Planning your submission
- Go behind the scenes & discover your best chance at winning (a judge’s perspective)
- Accessing support and help
Date: Friday 6th May 2016
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: Deep Blue Hotel and Spa, 16 Pertobe Road, Warrnambool
We can help you develop
Become a Business Partner
Join us to build a strong and flourishing region by becoming a business partner. A range of opportunities have been developed to suit the needs of businesses across the region.
Our mission is to provide leadership for the development, marketing, management, advocacy and facilitation of sustainable yield growth of the regional visitor economy.
Connect with Great Ocean Road Regional Tourism to receive the monthly enewsletter and regular communications specifically for tourism businesses in the Great Ocean Road Region.