TWO accommodation providers operating in the Great Ocean Road region were winners at the Qantas 2019 National Tourism Awards, which recognise and promote excellence in tourism.
More than 200 Australian businesses were finalists across 25 categories in the prestigious national awards. To become eligible, they each won categories in their respective state tourism awards.
The awards ceremony was held in Canberra on March 7, 2019.
- GOLD – Ashdowns of Dover Bed and Breakfast – TAS
- SILVER – Heytesbury House – VIC
- BRONZE – Holberry House – WA
- GOLD – Cicada Lodge at Nitmiluk Gorge – NT
- SILVER – Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region – WA
- BRONZE – Alkina Lodge – VIC
For a full list of the 2019 winners, click here.
Click here for more information about the Victorian Tourism Awards.